WHAT WE DO
We provide excellent, valid, reliable Services
1. Professional development
Local training & professional training
- Teacher training: our center equips teachers or prospective teachers with the knowledge, attitudes, behaviors, and skills they require to perform their tasks effectively in the classroom, school, and wider community.
- Healthcare training: our center provides professional training ensures that healthcare workers have the skills needed to improve the quality of healthcare, to update the staff’s occupational knowledge and professional skills and improve the best practices for fulfilling various tasks and responsibilities
- Research and statistical training program
- Agriculture and environment training
2. Research & Analysis:
Our center, at its core, is a specialized research firm with a strong geographic focus. From standard project evaluations, to baseline, midterm, and end-term assessments, our field monitors and analysts are prepared to deliver comprehensive data sets and rigorous analyses in accordance with your needs. HIDDO monitors are regularly trained and are well-versed in collecting all manners of data, whether qualitative or quantitative. From focus group discussions to key informant interviews, our analysts are prepared to examine and synthesize the data you need into clear, concise reports to keep you informed.
- Helping organizations and companies achieve sustainable results by empowering people and improving systems and processes
- our center organizes formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting in which opposing arguments are put forward and which usually ends with a vote.
5. Third-party Monitoring
Whether you require complex monitoring of your project from start to finish, or simple verification exercises at different intervals, HRDC is here to help. Our field monitors can be briefed and deployed on short notice to all areas of Somalia, and are happy to work with donors and implementing partners to provide data snapshots that help you verify your project’s progress and continue moving forward.
6. Data collection
our center undertakes the procedure of collecting, measuring and analyzing accurate insights for research using standard validated techniques
7. Capacity Building
Beginning with a capacity assessment, our capacity building services help NGOs, public sector, and private sector actors develop their operational capacity and reach in a variety of ways. HRDC has the organizational expertise to help your organization maximize its presence, services, and efficiency through;
- In-House Training: Specifically designed to your organizations’ needs, our In-House training program provides practical skills and knowledge for your human capital to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Public Training & Special Events: Acquire new management knowledge and skills to improve your organization’s performance as well as to build networks and sharing among professional